One Soft Wall Does It All
The Sentry Water-Cable Barrier has been tested and accepted for all TL-1, TL-2, and TL-3 lightweight 1,807 lbs (820 kg) and heavyweight 4,409 lbs (2,000 kg) vehicle impacts at 45 mph (7-kph) and 62.5 mph (100 kph) impacts. Sentry can do any job, without the addition of external steel or extra parts, where water barrier is specified.
Sentry Water-Cable Barrier allows for the creation of a free standing continuous longitudinal water-cable barrier. Each Sentry wall section has four integrally molded corrosion resistant steel cables and either bushings connection the barrier sections to prevent vehicle breaching. Weighting 2,000 lbs (907 kg) when filled, the Sentry Water-Cable Barrier softly absorbs the impacting vehicles energy progressively using water, and the steel cables to cature the vehicle without redirection, avoiding a secondary incident.
Errant Vehicles are prevented from entering the work zone, captured and not redirected into traffic, safely controlled and stopped, increasing the survival rate of occupants and workers!
- The Sentry Water-Cable Barrier Wall has been tested and accepted for all TL-2 & TL-3 light weight 1,807 lbs (820 kg) and heavy 4,409 lbs (2,000 kg) vehicle impacts at 45 mph (70 kph) and 62.5 mph (100 kph) impacts
- Sentry Water-Cable Barrier weighs 160 lbs (73 kg) empty and 2,000 lbs (907 kg) completely full with 220 gal (832 l ) of water
- Sentry is 72 in (183 cm) long, 43 in (109 cm) tall and 22 in (57 cm) wide
- Four integrally molded corrosion resistant steel cables prevent the impacting vehicle from breaching the Sentry Water-Cable Barrier
- The integrally molded steel cable and bushings allow for the creation of a free standing, continuous longitudinal water-cable barrier
- Stacking lugs on the top and bottom of the Sentry make storage and transport a breeze
- Fork lift through holes and pallet jack slots make movement and placement of Sentry quick and easy
- Interlocking knuckle design allows for positive connection between Sentry barriers while still maintaining up to a 15 degree rotation between sections
- 8 inch (20.32 cm) diameter fill hole allows for quick filling
- Tamper resistant drain plug with course buttress thread screws in or out in only 1.5 turns
- Sentry’s interlocking knuckles on each end positively link sections together with a galvanized steel T-pin
|Length||76" (193 cm)|
|Height||43" (109 cm)|
|Width||22" (56 cm)|
|Weight (empty)||160 lbs (73 kg)|
|Weight (filled)||2,000 lbs (907 kg)|
|Colors||Orange or White|
|4,409 lb (2,000 kg) vehicle, 25° Impact Angle|
|TL-2||45 mph (70 kph)||5.9' (1.80 m)|
|TL-3||62.5 mph (200 kph)||9.0' (2.75 m)|